IDOLmain UHF-X1 Professional Performance With Anti Feedback,Ultra Low Distortion, and Digital Pilot Technology Dual Wireless Microphone System NEW 2019
1 Year Warranty
Free Tech Support
FREE UPS Ground shipping for purchase $95 up
Continental US States)
How to scan and set a new frequency and channel with autopilot technology
- 1. Turn on a receiver
- 2. Turn off a microphone till it show “OFF”
- 3. Press and hold the power button of the microphone for 3 second till it shows” 658805” then shake slightly while sill holding the power button for auto scanning. The screen will show “Auto” then the new channel number will show and continue blinking for a few seconds. Now let go the power button. The new channel and frequency are set and good to go. Repeat the same procedure for another microphone.
UHF-X1 is a professional high-end wireless microphone system with solid structure built, reliable performance, anti feedback and auto digital pilot to avoid stringing frequency. It also has very good audio clarity and performance which can be used with other high-end audio equipment, karaoke bar, live concert and at home karaoke party.
- Two wireless channels with one receiver
- Beautiful and clear HD LCD Display
- The sound curve is well adjusted to prevent warm sound
- Built-In top quality audio processing chip,ultra low distortion sound and processing circuit design
- Unique frequency matching with digital pilot technology to prevent frequency chaos
- The use of advanced audio compression circuit, effectively inhibit the generation of noise
- The precisions of circuit design, can meet normal use of poor weather conditions.
- Microcomputer control of PLL phase- locked loop oscillation circuit, stable performance and easy setting.
- Approximate working distance is 300 ft.
- Energy saving with ECO-MODE - Automatic transferring to energy saving mode after 5 minute unused and automatic shutting down after 30 minutes unused to avoid over heat and save energy.
- Frequency Range: 530-580MHz
- Frequency Interval : 250KHz
- Frequency Width : 50MHz
- Frequency Oscillation Mode: PLL Phase Locked
- Frequency Stability: ą5KHz
- Reception Method: CPU Pilot Identification Reception
- Silent Mode: Mute & Lock Loop Circuit
- Signal to noise ratio: >=50dB
- Degree of distortion: <0.1%
- Receiving distance: 100M
- Function display mode: LCD
- Weight:10 lbs
- Material: Iron Shell, aluminum panel
- Product weight: 10 lbs
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS Ground Shipping within the 48-U.S
- No tax outside California!
- 1 year warranty.
Free Tech Support.
Factory authorized dealer plus full manufacturer's warranty!
We will beat or match any legitimate advertised price!