IDOLmain UHF-X1 Professional Performance With Anti Feedback,Ultra Low Distortion, and No-Touch Frequency Scanning With Digital Pilot Technology Dual Wireless Microphone System NEW 2019
1 Year Warranty
Free Tech Support
FREE UPS Ground shipping for purchase $95 up
Continental US States)
UHF-X1 is a professional high-end wireless microphone system with solid structure built, clear LCD display, reliable performance, anti feedback, vocal support, auto-sound cut off when dropping, ECO mode for battery life saving, and auto digital pilot to avoid stringing frequency and scanning new channels and frequencies in just a second by shaking the handhelds for fast and easy installation. This beautiful microphone set can be paired with other high-end audio equipment at karaoke bar, live concert and home karaoke party.
- Two wireless channels with one receiver
- Iron shell, aluminum panel with durable scratch-resistant spring steel grille
- Beautiful and clear HD LCD displays battery levels, signal levels, frequency numbers, channels,
- Sound curve is well adjusted to prevent warm sound
- Built-in top quality audio processing chip,ultra low distortion sound and processing circuit design with advanced functions such as auto sound cut off if dropping on the floor, voice support, noise cancellation, anti feedback, and much more.
- Unique frequency scan with digital pilot technology to prevent frequency chaos and easy to set up with no-touch automatic channel and frequency searching in just a second by shaking the handheld for convenient installation.
- The use of advanced audio compression circuit, effectively inhibit the generation of noise
- The precisions of circuit design, can meet normal use of poor weather conditions.
- Microcomputer control of PLL phase- locked loop oscillation circuit, stable performance and easy setting.
- Approximate working distance is 300 ft.
- Energy saving with ECO-MODE - Automatic transferring to energy saving mode after 5 minute unused and automatic shutting down after 30 minutes unused to avoid over heat and save energy.
- Frequency Range: 530-580MHz
- Frequency Interval : 250KHz
- Frequency Width : 50MHz
- Frequency Oscillation Mode: PLL Phase Locked
- Frequency Stability: ±5KHz
- Reception Method: CPU Pilot Identification Reception
- Silent Mode: Mute & Lock Loop Circuit
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥50dB
- Degree of distortion: <0.1%
- Receiving distance: 100M
- Function display mode: LCD
- Material: Iron shell, aluminum panel with durable scratch-resistant spring steel grille
- Product weight: 8 lbs
How to scan new frequency and channel with auto pilot technology
- 1. Turn on a receiver
- 2. Turn off a microphone till it show “OFF”
- 3. Press and hold the power button of the microphone for 3 second till it shows” 658805” then shake slightly while sill holding the power button for auto scanning. The screen will show “Auto” then the new channel number will show and continue blinking for a few seconds. Now let go the power button. The new channel and frequency are set and good to go. Repeat the same procedure for another microphone.
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS Ground Shipping within the 48-U.S
- No tax outside California!
- 1 year warranty.
Free Tech Support.
Factory authorized dealer plus full manufacturer's warranty!
We will beat or match any legitimate advertised price!