IDOLpro UHF-530 Advanced Technology Automatic Mute And Shut Down, Vocal Support Dual Wireless Microphones NEW 2021
Category: Wireless Microphone
1 Year Warranty
Free Tech Support
FREE UPS Ground shipping for purchase $95 up
Continental US States)
- Dual wireless microphone.
- Anti-interference ability
- Automatic putting microphone on mute after 3 minute unused.
- Automatic transferring to energy saving mode after 5 minute unused.
- Automatic shutting down after 15 minutes unused to avoid over heat and save energy.
- Super strong dynamic with a new audio circuit structure providing a perfect sound regardless far or near distance.
- New digital pilot technology to avoid string frequency when many microphones being used.
- High receiving sensitivity to provide a perfect sound for any KTV bar, classroom, concert, meeting room and ect.
- Mute circuit design will eliminate turning on and off the microphone and avoiding loud feedbacks from speaker.
- Frequency Range: 530-580 MHz
- XLR and ź" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Tunable channel number : 100x2
- Oscillation mode: Phase-locked loop (PLL) frequency synthesis
- Frequency stability: Plus or minus 10 PPM
- Reception mode: Secondary super heterodyne frequency conversion
- Pilot way: Simulation of pilot
- Receiver sensitivity: -95dBm
- Frequency ring tone: 40-18000 hz
- Adjustable output level
- LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Harmonic distortion: 0.5% or less
- Signal to noise ratio: 110 db or higher
- Audio Output: Equilibrium output and mixed output
- Transmission power: 3-30mw
- Modulation mode: Frequency modulation (FM)
- Battery: AA battery
- Power supply : 12V DC
- Power consumption: 10W or less
- Approximate working distance : 300 ft.
Handheld LCD Display:
- Low Transmission Power Status (5mW)
- High Transmission Power Status (10mw)
- Frequency Display (MHz units)
- Battery Status Display
- LCD Display Display Frequency Battery Status
- IR Port
- Battery Tray
- Transmission Power level and frequency setting LCD panel instructions
- Currently Using Power
- Currently Using Frequency
- Battery Status Display
- LED indicator LED indicator display work on or off, low voltage
The whole system specification:
- Channel: 2x100 channels
- Frequency range : 530-590 Mhz
- Band width: <200KHz
- Frequency response: 60Hz -15KHz
- Dynamic range: >100dB
- T.H.D <0.5%
- S/N ratio: >90 dB
- Valid distance: >50 m
- UHF-530 receiver
- Wireless microphone x 2
- Power adapter
- Audio Cable
- User guide
- 2 Antennas
- AA Battery x 4