IDOLmain UHF-X2 Solid Structure Built, Reliable Performance, Anti Feedback And Auto Digital Pilot Wireless Microphones
The UHF-X2 combines IDOLmain professional hallmark crystal-clear sound with the high end unique design. This is a very high quality and durable unit which was built for years of continuous, reliable use. Featuring advanced frequency technology operation for signal stabilized, the UHF-X2 also has an operating range of up to 300ft or more, twice as far as most premium wireless microphone systems. UHF-X2 also packed with anti-feedback and vocal-support to deliver crystal-clear and distortion-free sound quality.
If you’ve been looking for the advanced wireless microphone system on the market please look no further – the IDOLmain UHF-X2 will give you the best home karaoke experience and make a perfect choice for any performances.
- Dragon engraved with iron shell, aluminum panel with durable scratch-resistant
- Quick and easy frequency matching with no-touch automatic channel and frequency searching
- Clear LCD displays to show battery levels, signal levels, frequency numbers and channels.
- UHF-X2 uses a cardioid polar pattern that minimizes background noise and feedback
- Built-in advanced functions such as auto sound cut off if dropping on the floor, energy saving with ECO-MODE - Automatic transferring to energy saving mode after 5 minute unused and automatic shutting down after 30 minutes unused to avoid over heat and save energy.
- Approximate working distance is 300 ft.
- Frequency Range: 530-580MHz
- Frequency Interval : 250KHz
- Frequency Width : 50MHz
- Frequency Oscillation Mode: PLL Phase Locked
- Frequency Stability: ±5KHz
- Reception Method: CPU Pilot Identification Reception
- Silent Mode: Mute & Lock Loop Circuit
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥50dB
- Degree of distortion: <0.1%
- Receiving distance: 100M
- Function display mode: LCD