Hisonic HSU8400L 4 Channel Wireless Headset Micophone
Hisonic UHF 4-Channel Wireless System provides you with proven performance and
durability in a variety of settings, from churches to nightclubs to gymnasiums,
from concert halls to broadcast booths and stadiums.
Each HSU8400 Series UHF wireless microphone system includes one 4X16 channel
receiver and four body pack transmitters, each of which has 16 selectable
channels so it's much easier to avoid any unpleasant interference from other
sources and for easy system expansion as well.
Unlike other similar 4-Channel VHF systems, which use 3.5 mm jack to connect the
belt pack and the lapel or headset microphone, this system uses mini size XLR
connectors to do the job, this feature greatly enhances the system's overall
performance as well as its durability. This system has a total of 6 outputs, two
of which are mixed standard 1/4' outputs, the other 4 are individual balanced
- Power Supply: AC 110V/60Hz
- S/N ratio > 98 dB
- Sensitivity < 5 dB
- Audio Output Connector: Unbalanced 1/4' X 2, balanced XLR X4
- Power consumption: 8 W
- Dimensions: 16 1/2' X 8' X 1 3/4'
- Weight: 4 lbs 2 Oz
- Power Supply: 9V X 1
- Modulation mode: FM
- Maximum Modulation: ±10 KHz
- Output power: 30 mW
- Battery Life: 8 hours (typical)
- Dimensions: 4 1/2' X 2 1/2' X 3/4'
- Weight: 11 Oz
- UHF 4 X 16-Channel Receiver: 1
- Receiver Antennas: 4
- AC/DC adaptor: 1
- UHF Belt-pack 16-Channel Transmitter: 4
- Transmitter antennas: 4
- Headset microphones: 4
- 9V battery: 4
- 1/4' - 1/4' cable: 2
- Rack Mounting kit: 1
- User manual: 1
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS Ground Shipping within the 48-U.S
- No tax outside California!
- 1 year warranty.
Free Tech Support.
Factory authorized dealer plus full manufacturer's warranty!
We will beat or match any legitimate advertised price!