Hisonic HS598L Dual Wireless Headset & Lapel
Hisonic UHF dual-Channel Wireless System provides you with proven performance
and durability in a variety of settings, from churches to nightclubs to
gymnasiums, from concert halls to broadcast booths and stadiums.
Each HS598 Series UHF wireless microphone system includes one receiver and two
belt pack transmitters with two lapel microphones, each of which has 16
selectable channels for easy system expansion and minimized interference.
The belt-transmitter has a LCD display that shows you channel #, frequency and
battery strength. This system has a total of three audio outputs, one of which
is mixed output with standard 1/4" jack, the other two are balanced individual
XLR outputs for each channel.
Two of this system can make a perfect 19" one-unit rack-mount so you can have 4
wireless microphones to work together.
- Power Supply: DC 14V/400mA
- S/N ratio: > 100 dB
- Sensitivity: < 5 dB
- Audio Output Connector: Unbalanced 1/4" X1 + balanced XLR X 2
- Power consumption: 4 Watts
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" X 6 1/2" X 1 3/4"
- Weight: 4 lbs 2 Oz
- Power Supply: 9V
- Modulation mode: PLL Synthesized
- Maximum Modulation: ±25 KHz
- Output power: 30 mW
- Battery Life: 8 hours (continuous)
- Dimensions: 3 3/4" X 2 1/2" X 3/4"
- UHF Dual Receiver: 1
- Receiver antennas: 2
- UHF 16X 2-Channel
- Belt Pack Transmitter: 2
- Belt-pack antennas: 2
- Lapel microphone: 2
- Headset microphone: 2
- 1/4" - 1/4" Cable": 1
- AC adaptor: 1 110VAC / 9V DC
- 9V battery: 2 PCS for test only.
- User manual: 1
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS Ground Shipping within the 48-U.S
- No tax outside California!
- 1 year warranty.
Free Tech Support.
Factory authorized dealer plus full manufacturer's warranty!
We will beat or match any legitimate advertised price!