Audio2000's AWM6112 Rechargeable VHF Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System Out Of Stock
Category: Wireless Microphone
1 Year Warranty
Free Tech Support
FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
Continental US States)
The Audio2000'S® AWM6112 Plug-In-N-RechargeTM VHF dual channel wireless microphone system is a wireless microphone system with the recharge mechanism right on the top of the receiver (AWR6112) and on the microphone (AWX6112). Intended to be a solution provider for various application environment, the AWM6112 system is developed to provide the following benefits to the users:
- Friendliness: The Plug-In-N-RechargeTM feature, with the recharge mechanism built right on the microphone and the receiver, makes the wireless microphone systems ready to be used at any time.
A rack-mount kit is included such that the AWM6112 is rack mountable.
- Dependability: The AWM6112 system has been designed and manufactured to be dependable, problem free, versatile and easy to use.
- Portability: The color cardboard box is designed to be carried easily and is, hence, highly portable.
- Quality: The AWM6112 system has been engineered to have a wide audio frequency range, high S/N ratio, and outstanding performance. Two NiMH AA rechargeable batteries are used for each handheld microphone to avoid the traditional NiCd battery memory problems.
- Affordability: The AWM6112 system is intended to be readily accessible to everyone with exceptional performance at a preferred and affordable price.
- VHF Band Frequency
- Recharge Mechanism Built-in on the Receiver
- Balanced and Unbalanced Audio Outputs
- Full Rack Case with Power and RF Indicators
- Fluorescence Display
- RF Input with Built-in RF Preamplifier to Improve S/N Ratio, Sensitivity and Dynamic Range
- Low Noise Mixer Circuitry for Reducing interference
120V-240V AC Power Supply
- Carrier Frequency Range: VHF Band
- Frequency Stability: ¦ 0.005%
- Receiving Sensitivity: 97 dBm
- S/N Ratio: 70dB
- T.H.D.: < 1%
- Audio Output: 1/4 and XLR (0 û 500mV @ 4.7Kohms)
- Dim: 12.8W x 2.1H x 7.9D
- Weight: 5 Lbs.
- VHF Band Frequency
- Recharge Mechanism at the Base of the Handheld Microphone
- High Sensitivity Cardioid Microphone Capsule
- Noise Reduction Mechanism for Eliminating Handling Noise and Switch Shock Noise
- Low Battery LED Indicator